TERMS & CONDITIONS – OKF Screengrab & Win Competition!
The promoter is OK Furniture (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents above the age of 18 and in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion opens from 14 December and ends 22 December 2020 at midnight.
- How to enter: You can only enter once and only one winner will be selected
- Screen grab the picture when you see “Do More This Festive Season”.
- Post your screenshot in the comments, tag a friend to qualify and get them to enter too!
- The prize will be a OK Furniture Voucher to the value of R1000.
- The winner will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draw and will be announced on 23 December 2020. Winner will be notified telephonically or by email. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 20 working days, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website termsconditions.co.za throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre
on telephone number 0861 00 88 61.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply here with these requirements within 20 working days will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Cellphone numbers accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Shoprite Holdings House and Home Att.: Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above, without exception.